New to Perquimans County Schools

If you are new to Perquimans County and have a child who has been receiving special education services, you will need to register your child at their school based on their grade level. 

To enroll, you will need:
  • Your child’s birth certificate
  • Proof of your address (like a current electric bill)
  • A photo ID of the parent or guardian


You will be asked to complete a registration packet. Please check the box on the data sheet that indicates your child has an IEP. If you have a copy of the IEP, please take it with you when you register.