School Bus Driver Employment Information
SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS NEEDED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 6 months driving experience as a licensed operator of a motor vehicle
- Overall driving record meets minimum qualifications
- Be in good physical and mental condition
- Have acceptable civil and criminal records
- More information can be found here: NCDOT School Bus Driver Requirements
(Provided by NC Department of Motor Vehicles)
- 3-day Training class
- Upon successful completion of the Training Class, you will have to obtain a DOT Medical Certificate, CDL Permit and have a drug test completed before proceeding with training.
- 4-day Behind the wheel training
The Perquimans County School System does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetics, pregnancy, parental or marital status.